Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: latency patch for K 2.2.19

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: latency patch for K 2.2.19
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 18:03:18 EEST

Hi,
Paul Davis wrote:

> Ingo Molnar had some for the 2.2 series. I don't know how far
> "forward" he went with them as far as 2.2.19. I also don't know where
> to find them. Benno might.

They are at http://people.redhat.com/~mingo/lowlatency-patches/ but the
most recent 2.2.x patches are for 2.2.16, so you don't really want to
use them anymore.

Yes, once in a while the average Linux user has to bite the apple and
upgrade to a new kernel - but mostly it pays, both in performance and
knowledge you gain.

Frank