Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA name

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA name
From: Iain Sandoe (iain_AT_sandoe.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 01:07:05 EEST

FreeWire *is* a nice name ...

but it would imply to me, like others of the ilk, that its API follows that
of the system alluded to... which it doesn't intend to.

Hmm... but I don't drink laaga either ...

A lot of the obvious names have already been used by commercial apps... but
I'd gravitate towards something that, at least, hinted what it *did*.

sort of AudioLink, SoundLink
... or the "XxxxxPatch" posted earlier...

ciao,
Iain.