Re: [linux-audio-dev] what's wrong with glame

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] what's wrong with glame
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 19:28:17 EEST

Taybin wrote:

>But that menu would be rearranging, so it would be slower to use it. Now,
>I would suggest connecting the redo, or some "do again" command to the
>last action taken. The user always knows what he did, and always knows
>where the "do again" command is located. This would be most helpful if
>the previous command was buried in submenus.

But then if I shutdown the app I loose that usability. Also if I use an
obscure command that becomes the default.

Maybe this argument is better for the gtk List. It is really just an
aside. Why should we concern ourselves with making the menu run more
efficiently?

The only reason I can think of is to combat the spread of
OOS(Occupational Overuse Syndrome) or, for the oldies, RSI (Repetitive
Strain Injury).

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager Boost Hardware.
Importing Korean Computer Products to New Zealand.