[linux-audio-dev] BAD HEADER

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] BAD HEADER
From: David G Matthews (dgm4+@pitt.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 23:02:27 EEST

Soryy to fill everyone's inboxes with this one: I just realized that I
the post I made to this list a few hours ago had the wrong header and
email address. PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT FLAMES OR RESPONSES TO JOE KAZMER
(jjkst46+@pitt.edu)! HE DID NOT SEND THE MESSAGE! Instead, if you fell
like flaming the author that obnoxious post about "pro-audio" latencies,
direct your comments to dgm4+@pitt.edu. Sorry for the annoyance.
apologies
dgm