[linux-audio-dev] New plugins

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] New plugins
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 01:40:00 EEST

Hi all, its plugins time. Its been a while, so I though I should release my
work in progress.

http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.1.12/

The additions are:
   The step multiplexer we were all discussing ages ago (its untested, but
      fairly simple, so it probably works). As far as I know it will only
      work with very recent ecasound.
   A standalone state variable filter.
   A foldover distorion waveshaper.
   A GSM phone effect, as used by european mobile phones.
   Bugfixes and spelling corrections.

Known issues:
   The chorus is still broken for realtime parameter changes.
   There are still some outstanding spelling mistakes (if the person that
      mailed me the list could send them again I would be very greatful,
      I've lost the original mail, but I was about 3/4 of the way through).
   Several of the plugins need parameter smoothing code.
   The website still needs fixing for netscape 4.
   No CPU usage stats for the newer plugins yet.
   No CPU detection in autoconf scripts (assumes PII).

Comments appreciated.

- Steve