Re: [linux-audio-dev] firenze talk slides

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] firenze talk slides
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 14:10:30 EEST

>I must quibble with page 8, deficiencies of libre stuff as of 2001:
>
>"no soundfile editors capable of edl editing"

OOPS!!! Major edit alert. In the actual talk, I take a marker, and
cross out all the problemas above the line, to indicate what *has*
been done since 1999. The idea is that we have two more or less
identical slides, some problems have been dealt with but many remain.

I'll have to fix that in the PDF somehow. Damn.

--p