[linux-audio-dev] 2.4.5 low latency patches uncleanly

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] 2.4.5 low latency patches uncleanly
From: jfm3 (jfm3_AT_mortmain.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 01:23:14 EEST

The 2.4.5 low latency patches I got from Andrew Moulton don't apply
cleanly. I got the patches from:

http://www.uow.edu.au/~andrewm/linux/schedlat.html

I got the 2.4.5 kernel sources from rawhide.

Any ideas? There are plenty of other patches for other kernel versions
on that web page. Does anybody know of one they are sure works?

Maybe I should try getting the source from kernel.org rather than from
the kernel-source rpm...

(jfm3)