Re: [linux-audio-dev] user lowlatency kernel experience

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] user lowlatency kernel experience
From: Joakim Verona (joakim_AT_verona.se)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 10:59:52 EEST

Thanks,

this was very informative. I will study this kernel and see if I'm able
to use it.

Your statement below is exactly how I viewed this problem initially and
thought that it worked this way. In my opinion, different applications
can never be assumed to be well-behaved and cooperative. Then we will
wind up with systems behaving like windows 3.11 and the old Macintoshes.

(thanks everybode else to, you are all very helpfull)

--
Joakim Verona

www.verona.se joakim_AT_verona.se