Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ADMIN] list of cancelled subscriptions

From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 15:48:38 EEST

Offtopic: how many subscribers do we have in total ?
Did the number increase during the last months ?
Would be cool to track the number of subscribers on a montly basis and draw a
graph out of it.
At least we would have an estimate how many developers are interested in Linux
and if the interest is growing.
:-)

Benno.