[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA vocoder plugin

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA vocoder plugin
From: Josh Green (jgreen_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 07:51:20 EEST

I have released version 0.1 of the LADSPA vocoder plugin I spoke of
before. You can find it at:
http://www.c0nfusion.org/~josh/

The original program that was shamelessly ripped from can be found at:
http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uno4/linux/

If you don't know what a vocoder is: its an effect commonly used to add
a robotic effect to vocals. Settel's site (the original vocoder author)
has a more in depth description.

Its my first LADSPA plugin so let me know if you find any problems or
have some better ideas about the design.

        Josh Green