[linux-audio-dev] First release: Linux Audio Users Guide

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] First release: Linux Audio Users Guide
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:32:27 EEST

I just spent the past couple of days making some changes to the Mstation
Users
guide. I'm pretty sure that everything is working properly now.

I have renamed it to the Linux Audio Users guide. I hope this doesn't
step on anyones toes. I have tried to keep it on topic. I don't want to
start rewriting the work that has gone into the LAD homepages or
Mstation or Linux music and sound....

The basic concept is to provide a compact document for Newbie Linux
Audio Users and a quick refence for anyone else. If there is anything
anyone would like to see added or changed please let me know.

Here's the new url:

http://www.boosthardware.com/LAU/Linux_Audio_Users_Guide/

I think the combination of all the buttons as a webring looks pretty
flash for a non profit effort. Thanks to everyone who has contributed so
far.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager Boost Hardware.
Importing Korean Computer Hardware to New Zealand.