(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Frank Carmickle (frankiec_AT_unforgettable.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 15:44:56 EET

Hi everyone

I am trying to find some folks who would be interested in working on a
console based mixer with ladspa support to do an interesting project. I
am unsure of how much usable code there is for creating such a beast. I
have a very constraining time frame for such a project to complete. I
would like to be able to have this written in less then two months.

I had a strange and wacky idea for broadcasting my recital on the
internet. Obviously a not so difficult task. However I have an engineer
friend in Australia that I want to mix the live internet feed.

Ok so I am nuts. But if anyone thinks that there is usable code from
ardour and the alsamixers interface to come up with a mixer for the
hammerfall, with in a two month time frame, and they want to work on such
a project, write me off list.

If you think that this is a good idea but don't think that it is feasible
to pull together a working interface in this time frame get in touch
also. I do believe that it is important to have a ncurses alsamixer for
the hammerfall for use with console based apps.

thanks for reading
Frank

     Frank Carmickle
phone: 412 761-9568