Re: [linux-audio-dev] Midiator MS-124W

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Midiator MS-124W
From: douglas irving repetto (douglas_AT_music.columbia.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 20:49:18 EET

okay, what do you have the mode switches set to? here's exactly what i
have:

no power cable
switches: A S
su
run:
/bin/setserial /dev/ttyS0 baud_base 57600
/bin/setserial /dev/ttyS0 divisor 1
de-su

then it just works.

maybe it's the switches or the power cable? judging by the output you
sent, i'm pretty sure it's not the driver that's that problem i think
there's something physical going on.

.d