Re: [linux-audio-dev] Midiator MS-124W

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Midiator MS-124W
From: D. Marcus Johnson (schwaahed_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 17:58:54 EET

ls -l /dev/ttyS0
crw------- 1 root tty 4, 64 Sep 27
06:31

hmm when I 'ls -l /dev/ttyS*' I get 255 entries listed
and they all have this date and time attached to them
except for /dev/ttyS3 which is my pccard
modem/ethernet. The date for that is current. Does
this mean nothing has been written to any of these
except for ttyS3 since I bought it? (This date is
before I bought the laptop.) I hope that this doesn't
mean that the serial port is unavailable to me or just
plain busted.

This is my present avenue of investigation. Testing
this serial port.

-Darwin

--- douglas irving repetto