Re: [linux-audio-dev] S/PDIF on portables

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] S/PDIF on portables
From: Pieter KUL (pieter.palmers_AT_student.kuleuven.ac.be)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 17:12:57 EET

Maybe you can find some USB devices... I think that's the best option for a
laptop, provided you have an USB port. If you don't, maybe there is a PCMCIA
USB controller that Linux supports... I don't know.

You can find a list of USB devices with Linux support at:
http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/

I hope this was helpfull...
Pieter Palmers