[linux-audio-dev] CFV: LAD Logo

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] CFV: LAD Logo
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 03:01:53 EEST

[CALL FOR VOTES]

hello all !

here is the promised cfv about the new lad logo.
below is a list of the submissions as of may 15, 00:00 h utc, in
alphabetical order:

maarten de boer: http://www.iua.upf.es/~mdeboer/ladlogo_final/
frank neumann: http://lakai.sourceforge.net/lad/

steve harris has withdrawn his drafts.
maarten de boer has withdrawn his *old* design from the current lad
site and wants to submit only the one listed above.
_________________

please post your votes as *public* replies to this mail (i.e.
addressed to linux-audio-dev_AT_ginette.musique.umontreal.ca). off-list
votes be ignored.

votes will be accepted from now until may 18, 00:00 h utc.
the result will be posted the same day at about 7:00 h utc (not that
you couldn't count for yourselves, but i *love* protocol :)
_________________

the elected logo can be used to represent all activities that
originate from this list, or to express your identification with the
things we do here (how about bumper stickers like "My son subscribes
to Linux-Audio-Dev" ? ;).
its first public appearance will be LinuxTag 2001, a german linux
trade show.
the logo will be the basis for a new color scheme on the lad page,
and there will be link buttons that you can all slap on your
homepages.

keep the votes coming, and may the coolest logo win.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany