Re: [linux-audio-dev] One API for everything (first draft)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] One API for everything (first draft)
From: Rich (rich_AT_cnylug.org)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 18:38:57 EEST

>You're a professional audio bigot ;-) .

  I'm not sure who originally said this, or to whom, but as long
as everyone is coming out, I'll admit to being a pro-audio bigot
as well. (just so there's no confusion in the future.) :-)

  Rich...
  The Central New York Linux User Group
 Now with one of them web page thingies!
  www.cnylug.org <-> rich_AT__X_cnylug.org