Re: [linux-audio-dev] ReWire spec?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ReWire spec?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 18:51:56 EEST

>From: Jay Ts <jay_AT_toltec.metran.cx>
>
>Then click on the link for ReWire, then the link for "Developers".
>But, they want you to send them an email saying what you want the
>information for, and reserve the right to not let you have the
>documents. :(

Yeah, I found that already :-(
We could have a private material archive for developers:
 -Specs
 -SDKs
 -Manuals
 -Screenshots
 -Reports/papers

I mean if some of us could make efforts in gathering the material
and in looking around, time would be saved. I have already a huge
collection of manuals and other specs I have collected for writing
a design for my audiowave editor.

Juhana