[linux-audio-dev] *rta* A Wish List - Open Issues

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] *rta* A Wish List - Open Issues
From: Oliver Kuederle (okuederle_AT_yahoo.de)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 14:50:08 EET

Hi everybody,

would you please take a look at the following site:

http://www.kuederle.com/rta/0_Analysis/Wishlist/index.html

I'm serious with this. It would help me a lot if you commented on the
questions listed at the end of the document. Since I'm fairly new to
linux and audio, I'm especially interested in knowing if a framework
like this already exists.

Thanks a lot!

-Oliver

=====