[linux-audio-dev] Linux Driver for Creamware Luna II

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Driver for Creamware Luna II
From: Joachim Backhaus (jbackhaus_AT_pironet-ndh.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:13:31 EET

Hi,

is this also a list for audio device driver programming?

My problem is that there is no Linux driver for my
Creamware Luna II although Creamware announced one in 1998.

And I can't develop audio programs before my soundcard
works with Linux.

Can anyone give me a tip on how to write a device driver
for Linux with reverse engineering of the Windows 98 driver.
(I have a dual boot system with Linux and Win 98 SE).

Or is it possible to run device drivers with WINE?

Thanx in advance.

Regards
        Joachim