[linux-audio-dev] notebook hdds.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] notebook hdds.
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 08:32:23 EET

To the people who are successfully recording stereo to their notebooks
without dropouts.

Can you tell me what the name and model number of your drives are
please?

I am sourcing parts for a linux embedded portable HDD recorder which a
couple of us are designing and it would help if I knew which notebook
HDDs people have had success with.

TIA.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.