Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?
From: iriXx (miriam_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 23:57:55 EET

paul,

thanks for your comments, i will note everyone's reading preferences.

seriously though, its not very fair to flame me for something i'm not
aware of.
i've been reading l-a-d for over a year now, and was not aware that this
would cause problems for anyone.
the first i knew of it was when the digest arrived this evening with my
messages in html. :(.
perhaps it would be helpful if someone were to post the FAQ for the list
once a month or so, to avoid these problems... ?

i'll refrain from starting an off topic discussion on html and bandwidth
on a 56k modem... ;-)

cheers

--

iriXx