Re: [linux-audio-dev] new gdam (ladspa skins and presets)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] new gdam (ladspa skins and presets)
From: Lance Blisters (geoff_AT_lek.ugcs.caltech.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 01:05:56 EET

> > gdam 0.941 is now available
>
> OK, so what would it take to get you to add JACK support to gdam?
>
> :)

  Not much, i'm already planning on it :) support for Core
  Audio (and port audio, which is in progress) gave me a
  callback device class, so adding JACK output should be
  rather simple. i was waiting for you to move ardour to
  JACK, as you'd hinted there were still details to work out.
  If you think it is stable enough (in the API at least) for
  everyone to start supporting it, i won't wait.

  I'm looking forward to not only supporting output to
  JACK, but also supporting JACK input i.e. routing
  tracker and synthesis apps through our filter stacks.
  It seems that Core Audio also has this in mind, although
  i've yet to see an example.

  -geoff