Re: [linux-audio-dev] Next year's LinuxTag

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Next year's LinuxTag
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 22:32:39 EET

Frank Neumann wrote:

> Hi *,
> I know this is rather early :-), but I'd just like to inform you that
> next year's LinuxTag (Europe's, or maybe the world's largest
> Linux-centric fair/exhibition) will take place from June 6th-9th, 2002,
> in Karlsruhe, Germany (which is where I happen to live :-).

funny you should mention that...
it's been on the tip of my tongue for a few weeks already, but i
thought, nah, after christmas is soon enough. :-D

i'm in it.
and this time i will start working a bit earlier :)

> Consequently, I'll again try to get a booth for showing off LAD-related
> software (on adequate hardware), and I hope there'll be as much (or
> more?) support as this year from folks who are willing to help out there
> (or at least visit us). I am already looking forward to that event -
> especially since my employer won't let me go to the Linux congress next
> week in Enschede :-|.

i had planned to go there as well, but the rather "professional"
admission fee put me off. this looks like a business to business
exhibition.
too bad, some of the tutorials sound very interesting.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany