Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ot] linuxdj.com problems... any traces of benno senoner ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ot] linuxdj.com problems... any traces of benno senoner ?
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 21:29:15 EET

Paul Winkler wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 08:50:23PM +0100, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> > just fyi, the linuxdj site has repaired itself last night and i
> > have finally been able to update the news page.
>
> Cool. I also took the opportunity to update the Audio Quality HOWTO.
>
> > still no traces of benno however, and my mails remain unanswered.
>
> let's hope Benno is OK!

after another mess-up at linuxdj.com, i have at long last heard from
benno again.
the problems are all sorted out and benno is alive and well, but he
is not currently checking his old address. unfortunately i didn't
have his private mail address, which is why he hasn't replied
earlier.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany