[linux-audio-dev] A sound effect made by me

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] A sound effect made by me
From: Nasca Octavian Paul (pnasca_AT_science.uttgm.ro)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 13:08:28 EET

Hi.
I made an very interesting sound effect which I called "AlienWah" because
it sounds a bit like a wah but more strange.
I put a *very simple* implementation (GPL), the description and a
small MP3 sample to hear how it sounds at
http://www.science.uttgm.ro/~pnasca/.
Please send me your opinion about the effect (and not about the program
:) ).
Hope you'll like it and you will find it usefull.
Paul.