RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADMEA revisited (was: LAAGA and supporting programs)

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADMEA revisited (was: LAAGA and supporting programs)
From: Richard W.E. Furse (richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 23:54:36 EEST

Oops, you're right of course - brain must have shut down.

Hopefully issues are addressed to an extent in other emails. If all else
fails, the numbered points in the recent big posting are a good start point
for debate, as is the API (if it makes sense to folk). What I find
interesting is that so far no one has actually object to the concept-level
stuff in LADMEA except to suggest that it's more than we need.

With apologies for idiocy,

--Richard