[linux-audio-dev] Slashdot story on Linux Audio

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Slashdot story on Linux Audio
From: Torrey Hoffman (torrey.hoffman_AT_myrio.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 21:21:56 EEST

Hey there. I'm a one-month interested reader of this list and Slashdot
reader (*). I know that many people here could contribute helpful and
informative comments to the current Slashdot article about pro audio under
Linux. If you've got a few minutes to provide enlightenment, heaven knows
it's in short supply over there.

Torrey Hoffman

(*) Insert standard disclaimer about poor quality of Slashdot
reporting/comments, etc.