Re: [linux-audio-dev] kladspa?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] kladspa?
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 02:26:48 EEST

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Steve Harris wrote:

>> ... kladspa has MIDI and sliders for controls, while ecamegapedal has
>> a vu-meter and support for multi-plugin presets.
> Unfortunatly its the sliders that I'm after though.

As we all know, the unwritten rule of the linux-audio-dev world is that if
your feature request is not implemented in 60 minutes, you will get one
extra feature for free!

I was a bit slow coder today, so I have to give slider range controls as
the bonus feature. ;)

http://www.eca.cx/screenshots/ecamegapedal-0.3dev0_cvs_swh_rel.png

Just committed the changes to CVS... (anoncvs password is 'guest'):

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs_AT_cvs.seul.org:/home/cvspsrv/cvsroot login
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs_AT_cvs.seul.org:/home/cvspsrv/cvsroot -z3 \
      co -d ecamegapedal-cvs sound/ecamegapedal
$ cd ecamegapedal-cvs
$ ./cvscompile
$ make install
$ ecamegapedal

... couldn't resist the temptation. ;D

PS Works both with ecasound 2.0.x (stable) or 2.1devX (dev).

--
 http://www.eca.cx
 Audio software for Linux!