Re: [linux-audio-dev] kladspa?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] kladspa?
From: Takashi Iwai (tiwai_AT_suse.de)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 12:56:22 EEST

Hi,

At Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:01:41 +0100,
Steve Harris wrote:

> Anyone know anything about kLADSPA? Its linked off SuSE's music apps page
> and theres a screenshot
> (http://www.suse.de/de/products/suse_linux/i386/images/kladspa.png), but a
> search on google doesn't show up anything else.
>
> Looks really useful.
>
> - Steve

well, the author is my colleague, and he still has no web page for
it. since he is now on vacation, in his behalf I put the source files
in under
        http://www.alsa-project.org/~iwai/kalsatools/

he's still developing this stuff, and now it supports multiple mp3
streams like dj style. unfortunately this feature is not included in
the tarball there. please wait until he come backs, maybe in the next
week.

ciao,

Takashi