[linux-audio-dev] Pitch shifter bugfix

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Pitch shifter bugfix
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 18:20:47 EEST

Finally!

The error was stupid (predictably) and subtle (off by power of two).

The HQ one still uses honking wads of CPU, but now sounds reasonable for
it ;) The normal one uses a reasonable amount, but sounds grainier, and
has a less well defined top end.

Still neither is going to scare Antares or Eventide, but it's free, smile!

http://plugin.org.uk/snapshots/swh-plugins-2001-10-19.tar.gz

When I've done some fixes to other things I'l do a proper release.

- Steve