Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Alsa-user] gsmp release 0.0.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Alsa-user] gsmp release 0.0.1
From: D. Stimits (stimits_AT_idcomm.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 22:45:15 EEST

delire wrote:

> just trying to install GSMP on a suse 7.1 box at another studio and
> ./configure produces the error:
>
> "cannot find STL file sstream"
>
> i've never come across this before..any solutions?
> has all the same gtkmm / alsa / and libsigc++ libs etc as the debian box it
> compiled successfully on..
>
> de|

Which version of g++ do you have? If you are using RH 7.0+, you will
have the file in /usr/include/g++-3/. If older, you'll be missing it. On
linux, I believe checking for /usr/include/g++-2/ and g++-3 will tell
you enough about version info. My RH 7.1 has "g++ --version" as 2.96.
kgcc and older g++ is probably 2.91, which didn't have this.

D. Stimits, stimits_AT_idcomm.com