Re: [linux-audio-dev] W64 file format

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] W64 file format
From: ljp (ljp_AT_llornkcor.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 04:15:47 EEST

On Wednesday 24 October 2001 02:08 am, you wrote:
[snip]

IEEE float was only available in the format provided
48_32bit_stereo

http://llornkcor.com/w64/w64.html
My ftp site is having problems, so http is it.

If you need any more, or need bigger files, or have questions, email me.

My favorite (added for grins) is the PCM_192,000_24bit_stereo file.
It was HUGE, so it's really short time-wise!
Like anybody is really going to use that sample rate! (yet)
:)

No other 32 bit files were available.
I even kept them under 100k bytes.

ljp