[linux-audio-dev] ALSA + SB PCI 128

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] ALSA + SB PCI 128
From: Miha Tom¹iè (miha.tomsic_AT_guest.arnes.si)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 21:20:53 EEST

        Hello, LADdies!

I have a problem with ALSA. Well maybe it's a feature. :)

I can't get alsa not to monitor the input (Line or Mic) directly to the
out. I used to have a Mix channel in OSS that I liked a lot - monitorin of
input could be switched on or off...

I don't know how to get the same thing with ALSA. Hope it can be done...

        Miha...

 - Miha Tom¹iè --- C. na postajo 55 -- SI-1351 Brezovica pri Lj. --- SLOVENIA -