LADSPA redux [was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] VST plug-ins for Linux?]

Subject: LADSPA redux [was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] VST plug-ins for Linux?]
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 16:44:39 EEST

Greetings:

  While I'm sure that pursuing VST/Linux is a worthy task, IMO we could
use some more coders adding to the LADSPA collections. Unless I'm
mistaken, Steve Harris is the only developer dedicated to enhancing and
expanding the batch available now. LADSPA also has other unresolved
issues (particularly regarding a provision for GUIs) that could use some
more eyes & hands.

  Besides Steve's excellent collection, are there any other LADSPA
plugins floating around out there ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: Paul Lansky, "mild und leise"