Re: [linux-audio-dev] Broadcast 2000 removed from public access

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Broadcast 2000 removed from public access
From: Matthias Weiss (matthias_AT_austria.ibm.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 13:54:54 EEST

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 11:53:00AM +0200, J?rn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> Matthias Weiss wrote:
> >

> > In germany an association was founded by a group of lawyers to help
> > clearing legal issues for free software, if someone is interested, I'd
> > dig for the contact.
>
> please, if you find a contact, send it to me as well. i think it's
> high time to include an "IP and legal advisory" page on the lad
> site.

Found it. It's

www.ifross.de

They state that they don't provide a "service" but they want to do research
in questions of law regarding free software, hence they take requests for
research on specified topics if they aply in a general way to free
software not only a particular case.

For non german readers there is also a link site to some interesting
pages.

matthias