[linux-audio-dev] UN petition against war

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] UN petition against war
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 07:13:14 EEST

I'm sending this to you because the consequences of not doing so may
have a severe effect on the future of Linux Audio.

ANTI-WAR Petition

As a result of the day of terror on Tuesday September
11 and that left
the
Twin Towers of New York and the Pentagon of Washington
D.C. destroyed
the
United States may be about to declare war.

The New York Times stated that, because the attack it
is not only
against the
U.S.A. but against all of civilization. It is
necessary to identify to
the
countries that support the terrorist movements because
it is there that
the
true war will be directed. The chief of the Arab
newspaper Al-Quds,
with
headquarters in London, said that the Islamic
terrorist Ussama Bin
Laden had
had noted three weeks ago that it planned to carry out
"an important"
attack
against American interests.

Karen Huges, who advises President Bush, assured us at
a press
conference that
the country has the means to guarantee
national security. What the U.S.A may feel compelled
to do may result
in very
lamentable reprisals against the Islamic world.

However, the state of Alert that United States
maintains, is not
without good
reason. The American people are very
indignant and are requesting justice somehow... and a
reprisal for
their dead
siblings. Today we are in a point in imbalance in the
world and are
moving
toward what may be the beginning of a THIRD WORLD WAR.
If you are
against this
possibility, the UN is gathering signatures to avoid
this tragic world
event.

Please COPY this e-mail in a new message, sign
at the end of the list, and send it to all the people
that you know.

If you receive this list with more than 500 names
signed, please send a
copy
of the message to: unicwash_AT_unicwash.org

Even if you decide not to sign, please consider
forwarding the petition
on
instead of eliminating it.

> 1) Suzanne Dathe, Grenoble, France
> 2) Laurence COMPARAT, Grenoble,France
> 3) Philippe MOTTE, Grenoble, France
> 4) Jok FERRAND, Mont St Martin, France
> 5) Emmanuelle PIGNOL, St Martin d'Heres,FRANCE
> 6) Marie GAUTHIER, Grenoble, FRANCE
> 7) Laurent VESCALO, Grenoble, FRANCE
> 8) Mathieu MOY, St Egreve, FRANCE
> 9) Bernard BLANCHET, Mont St Martin,FRANCE
> 10) Tassadite FAVRIE, Grenoble, FRANCE
> 11) Loic GODARD, St Ismier, FRANCE
> 12) Benedicte PASCAL, Grenoble, FRANCE
> 13) Khedaidja BENATIA, Grenoble, FRANCE
> 14) Marie-Therese LLORET, Grenoble,FRANCE
> 15) Benoit THEAU, Poitiers, FRANCE
> 16) Bruno CONSTANTIN, Poitiers, FRANCE
> 17) Christian COGNARD, Poitiers, FRANCE
> 18) Robert GARDETTE, Paris, FRANCE
> 19) Claude CHEVILLARD, Montpellier, FRANCE
> 20) gilles FREISS, Montpellier, FRANCE
> 21) Patrick AUGEREAU, Montpellier, FRANCE.
> 22) Jean IMBERT, Marseille, FRANCE
> 23) Jean-Claude MURAT, Toulouse, France
> 24) Anna BASSOLS, Barcelona, Catalonia
> 25) Mireia DUNACH, Barcelona, Catalonia
> 26) Michel VILLAZ, Grenoble, France
> 27) Pages Frederique, Dijon, France
> 28) Rodolphe FISCHMEISTER,Chatenay-Malabry,
France
> [...]
> 58) Jenny Forsman, Boras, Sweden
> 59) Nina Gunnarson, Kinna, Sweden
> 60) Andrew Harrison, New Zealand
> 61) Bryre Murphy, New Zealand
> 62) Claire Lugton, New Zealand
> 63) Sarah Thornton, New Zealand
> 64) Rachel Eade, New Zealand
> 65) Magnus Hjert, London, UK
> 67) Madeleine Stamvik, Hurley, UK
> 68) Susanne Nowlan, Vermont, USA
> 69) Lotta Svenby, Malmoe, Sweden
> 70) Adina Giselsson, Malmoe, Sweden
> 71) Anders Kullman, Stockholm, Sweden
> 72) Rebecka Swane, Stockholm, Sweden
> 73) Jens Venge, Stockholm, Sweden
> 74) Catharina Ekdahl, Stockholm, Sweden
> 75) Nina Fylkegard, Stockholm, Sweden
> 76) Therese Stedman, Malmoe, Sweden
> 77) Jannica Lund, Stockholm, Sweden
> 78) Douglas Bratt=20
> 79) Mats Lofstrom, Stockholm, Sweden
> 80) Li Lindstrom, Sweden
> 81) Ursula Mueller, Sweden
> 82) Marianne Komstadius, Stockholm, Sweden
> 83) Peter Thyselius, Stockholm, Sweden
> 84) Gonzalo Oviedo, Quito, Ecuador
> 85) Amalia Romeo, Gland, Switzerland
> 86) Margarita Restrepo, Gland, Switzerland
> 87) Eliane Ruster, Crans p.C., Switzerland
> 88) Jennifer Bischoff-Elder, Hong Kong
> 89) Azita Lashgari, Beirut, Lebanon
> 90) Khashayar Ostovany, New York, USA
> 91) Lisa L Miller, Reno NV
> 92) Danielle Avazian, Los Angeles, CA
> 93) Sara Risher,Los Angeles,Ca.
> 94) Melanie London, New York, NY
> 95) Susan Brownstein , Los Angeles, CA
> 96) Steven Raspa, San Francisco, CA
> 97) Margot Duane, Ross, CA
> 98) Natasha Darnall, Los Angeles, CA
> 99) Candace Brower, Evanston, IL
> 100) James Kjelland, Evanston, IL
> 101) Michael Jampole, Beach Park, IL, USA
> 102) Diane Willis, Wilmette, IL, USA
> 103) Sharri Russell, Roanoke, VA, USA
> 104) Faye Cooley, Roanoke, VA, USA
> 105) Celeste Thompson, Round Rock, TX, USA
> 106) Sherry Stang, Pflugerville, TX, USA
> 107) Amy J. Singer, Pflugerville, TX USA
> 108) Milissa Bowen, Austin, TX USA
> 109) Michelle Jozwiak, Brenham, TX USA
> 110) Mary Orsted, College Station, TX USA
> 111) Janet Gardner, Dallas, TX USA
> 112) Marilyn Hollingsworth, Dallas, TX USA
> 113) Nancy Shamblin, Garland. TX USA
> 114) K. M. Mullen, Houston, TX - USA
> 115) Noreen Tolman, Houston, Texas - USA
> 116) Laurie Sobolewski, Warren, MI
> 117) Kellie Sisson Snider, Irving Texas
> 118) Carol Currie, Garland, Garland Texas
> 119) John Snyder, Garland, TX USA
> 120) Elaine Hannan, South Africa
> 121) Jayne Howes, South Africa
> 122) Diane Barnes, Akron, Ohio
> 123) Melanie Dass Moodley, Durban, SouthAfrica
> 124) Imma Merino, Barcelona, Catalonia
> 125) Toni Vinas, Barcelona, Catalonia
> 126) Marc Alfaro, Barcelona, Catalonia
> 127) Manel Saperas, Barcelona, Catalonia
> 128) Jordi Ribas Izquierdo, Catalonia
> 129) Naiana Lacorte Rodes, Catalonia
> 130) Joan Vitoria i Codina, Barcelona,Catalonia
> 131) Jordi Paris i Romia, Barcelona,Catalonia
> 131) Marta Truno i Salvado, Barcelona,Catalonia
> 132) Jordi Lagares Roset, Barcelona,Catalonia
> 133) Josep Puig Vidal, Barcelona,Catalonia
Barcelona,Catalonia
> 135) Manel de la Fuente i
Colino,Barcelona,Catalonia
> 136) Gemma Belluda i Ventura,
Barcelona,Catalonia
> 137) Victor Belluda i Ventur,
Barcelona,Catalonia
> 138) MaAntonia Balletbo, barcelona, Spain
> 139) Mireia Masdevall Llorens, Barcelona,Spain
> 140) Clara Planas, Barcelona, Spain
> 141) Fernando Labastida Gual, Barcelona,Spain
> 142) Cristina Vacarisas, Barcelona, Spain
> 143) Enric Llarch i Poyo, Barcelona,CATALONIA
> 144) Rosa Escoriza Valencia,
Barcelona,Catalonia
> 145) Silvia Jimenez, Barcelona, Catalonia
> 146) Maria Clarella, Barcelona,Catalonia=20
> 147) Angels Guimera, Barcelona,Catalonia=20
> 148) M.Carmen Ruiz
Fernandez,Barcelona,Catalonia
> 149) Rufi Cerdan Heredia,Barcelona,Catalonia
> 150) M. Teresa Vilajeliu
Roig,Barcelona,Catalonia
> 151) Rafel LLussa, Girona,Catalonia,Spain=20
> 152) Mariangels Gallego
Ribo,Gelida,Catalonia=20
> 153) Jordi Cortadella, Gelida,Catalonia=20
> 154) Pere Botella,
Barcelona,Catalonia(Spain)=20
> 155) Josefina Auladell
Baulenas,Catalunya(Spain)=20
> 156) Empar Escoin Carceller,Catalunya(Spain)=20
> 157) Elisa Pla Soler, Catalunya(Spain)=20
> 158) Paz Morillo Bosch, catalunya(Spain)=20
> 159) Cristina Bosch Moreno, Madrid(Spain)=20
> 160) Marta Puertolas, Barcelona(Spain)=20
> 161) Elisa del Pino (Madrid) Spain
> 162) Joaquin Rivera (Madrid) Spain
> 163) Carmen Barral (Madrid) Spain
> 164) Carmen del Pino (Madrid) Spain
> 165) Asuncion del Pino (Madrid) Spain
> 166) Asuncion Cuesta (Madrid) Spain)
> 167) Ana Polo Mediavilla (Burgos)Spain=20
> 168) Mercedes Romero Laredo(Burgos)Espana=20
> 169) Oliva Mertinez Fernandez(Burgos)Espana=20
> 170) Silvia Leal Aparicio (Burgos)Espana=20
> 171) Claudia Elizabeth
Larrauri(BahiaBlanca),Argentina
> 172) Federico G. Pietrokovsky(C.F.)Argentina=20
> 173) Naschel Prina (CapitalFederal)Argentina=20
> 174) Daniela Gozzi (CapitalFederal)Argentina=20
> 175) Paula Elisa
Kvedaras(CapitalFederal)Argentina
> 176) Antonio Izquierdo (Valencia)Espana=20
> 177) Ana Belen Perez Solsona(Valencia)Espana=20
> 178) Paula Folques Diago (Valencia)Espana=20
> 179) Nestor Alis Pozo (Valencia)Espana=20
> 180) Rafael Alis Pozo (valencia) Spain
> 181) Isabel Maria Martinez(Valencia)Espana=20
> 182) Cristina Bernad
Guerrero(Valencia)Espana=20
> 183) Iria Barcia Sanchez
> 184) Elena Barrios Barcia. Uppsala.Suecia=20
> 185) Illana Ortiz Martin.Munchen.Alemania=20
> 186) Santiago Rodriguez
Rasero.M=FCnchen.Alemania=20
> 187) David Ag=F3s D=EDaz. Pamplona. Espa=F1a
> 188) Juan Luis Ibarretxe. Galdakao.E.H.=20
> 189) Rub=E9n D=EDez Ealo. Galdakao. E.H.
> 190) Marcial Rodr=EDguez Garc=EDa. Ermua.
> 191) Imanol Echave Calvo.
SanSebastian.Spain.=20
> 192) Bego=F1a Ortiz
deZ=E1rateLazcano.Vitoria-Gasteiz.Spain
> 193) David
S=E1nchezAgirregomezkorta.Gasteiz.Euskadi.
> 194) Alberto Ruiz DeAlda.Gasteiz.Euzkadi
> 195) Juan Carlos
GarciaObregon.Vitoria-Gasteiz.Espa=F1a
> 196) Jon Aiarza Lotina.Santander.Spain=20
> 197) teresa del Hoyo Rojo. Santander.
> 198) Celia NespralGaztelumendi.Santander.
Espa=F1a
> 199) Pedro Mart=EDn
Villamor,Valladolid.Espa=F1a.=20
> 200) Victoria Arratia
Mart=EDn,Valladolid,Espa=F1a=20
> 201) Javi Tajadura
Mart=EDn,Portugalete,Euskadi.Spain
> 202) Lourdes Palacios Martin, Bilbao,Spain=20
> 203) Jes=FAs Avila de Grado, Madrid,Espa=F1a=20
> 204) Eva Mar=EDa Cano L=F3pez. Madrid.Spain=20
> 205) Emilio Ruiz Olivar, Londres, UK
> 206) Maru Ortega Garc=EDa delMoral,CALAHORRA,
ESPA=D1A
> 207) Juan Carlos Ayala Calvo,
Logro=F1o,Spain=20
> 208) Roc=EDo Mu=F1oz Pino, Logro=F1o, Espa=F1a
> 209) Ximena Pino Burgos, Santiago,Chile=20
> 210) Roberto Saldivia Quezada, Santiago,Chile
> 211) Paola Gonzalez Valderrama, Santiago,Chile
> 212) Cesar Morales Pe=F1a y Lillo, Santiago
> 213) Denisse Labarca Abdala , Santiago,Chile
> 214) Mar=EDa Paz Gonz=E1lez Garay
> 215) Daniela Millar Kaiser, Santiago,Chile
> 216) Alvaro Wigand Perales, Valdivia,Chile
> 217) Gladys Bustos Carrasco, Quilicura,Chile
> 218) Patricio Criado Rivera, Quilicura,Chile
> 219) Carolina Aguilar Monsalve, Valdivia,Chile
> 220) Carmen Silva Utrilla, Madrid, Espa=F1a
> 221) Martha Yolanda Rodriguez
Aviles,Queretaro,Mexico
> 222) LAURA RODRIGUEZ
AVILES,COZUMEL,QUINTANAROO,MEXICO=20
> 223) KATIA HAHN , MERIDA, YUCAT=C1N
> 224) [Sofia Gallego] Mexicali, B.C. Mexico
> 225) BEATRIZ CASTA=D1EDA DE CLARIOND,Monterrey,

M=E9xico
> 226) VICTOR KERBER PALMA, Monterrey, M=E9xico
> 227) Roc=EDo S=E1nchez Losada, M=E9xico D.F.
> 228) Lorenza Estand=EDa Gonz=E1lez Luna,
M=E9xico D.F.
> 229) Gabriel Gallardo D'Aiuto,M=E9xico D.F.
> 230) Jos=E8 Antonio Salinas, Monterrey, N.L.,
Mex.
> 231) Laura Cantu, Mty N.L., Mex
> 232) Jossie Garcia, Mty N.L Mex
> 233) Martha V=E1zquez Gonz=E1lez, Mty, N.L.;
M=E9x.
> 234) Olga Moreno, Monterrey, NL, Mex
> 235) Mariana Camargo, Pto. Vallarta, Jal; Mex.
> 236) Alfonso Villa, Toluca, Mexico
> 237) Arturo Rodriguez Reyes, Toluca, Edo
Mexico,MEXICO=20
> 238) Fernanda Villela, M=E9xico D.F., MEXICO
> 239) Pilar Jim=E9nez, Caracas, VENEZUELA
> 240) Erika Rovelo, M=E9xico D.F., MEXICO
> 241) ALEJANDRO LECANDA, CIUDAD DE MEXICO,
MEXICO
> 242) Gabriela Diaz de Sandi, Cd. Mexico, Mexico
> 243) Jorge Bustamante Orgaz, Ciudad de
M=E9xico, M=E9xico.
> 244) Jose Bernardo Rodriguez Montes, Ciudad de
Mexico
> 245) Luisa Angela Ari=F1o Pel=E1ez. Ciudad de
M=E9xico,M=E9xico.
> 246) Ramses Ricardo Rios Zaragoza, CD de
M=E9xico
> 247) Rosa Mar=EDa Lamparero. Ciudad de
M=E9xico.
> 248) Margarita Palomares . Ciudad de M=E9xico.
MEXICO
> 249) Carlos Anaya. MEXICO
> 250) Enrique Garc=EDa Menes
> 251) Loren Walker. United States of America
> 252) Natalie Lutz - La Ville Du Bois, France
> 253) Melissa Iwai - United States
> 254) Yukako Sunaoshi, Auckland, New Zealand
> 255) Anna Neill, Lawrence, Kansas
> 256) Fumiya Honda, Lawrence, KS, USA
> 257) Namiko Hayashi, Osaka, Japan
> 258) Asako Yokota, Otsu, Japan
> 259) Yoko Kishigami, Kanagawa Japan
> 260) Ben Smith, Manchester Engalnd
> 261) Daniel Ramsay, Manchester England
> 262) Adam Brown, Manchester, England
> 263) Darren Laws, Manchester England
> 264) Adam Regan, B'ham, England
> 265) Richard Whittingham, B'ham, England
> 266) Claudia Herke, Frankfurt, Germany
> 267) Michael Rütten, Frankfurt, Germany
> 268) Steve Symons, Bristol, England
> 269) Rich Thair, London England
> 270) Rachel Thomas, London England
> 271) Sean Quirke, London, England
> 272) Judy Griffith, London, England
> 273) Eric Dalbin, Paris, France
> 274) Husein Orucevic, Mostar, Bosnia
> 275) Amela Rebac, Mostar , Bosnia
> 276) Zeljka Jovic , Banjaluka,Bosnia and
Herzegovina;RS
> 277) Marcella Kuehn, Banja Luka, Bosnia and
Herzegovina
> 278) Claudia Bade, BanjaLuka, Bosnia and
Herzegovina
> 279) Stephen Delaney, Vienna, Austria
> 280) Matthew Stephens, Sydney, Australia
> 281) James Renwick, Sydney, Australia
> 282) Sylvia Martin, Sydney, Australia
> 283) Lizzie Mulder, Sydney, Australia
> 284) Kerith Power, Armidale, Australia
> 285) Jim Selwood, Zagreb Croatia
286) Romana Lesnjakovic, Zagreb Croatia
287) Imogen Kershaw, Sydney, Australia
288) Annie Romanos, Sydney, Australia
289> Lyall Broughton, Auckland, New Zealand
290) Patrick Shirkey, Busan, Korea