[linux-audio-dev] LAAGA and supporting programs

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA and supporting programs
From: Antti Boman (antti.boman_AT_mindcom.fi)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 12:31:24 EEST

Hi,

When can we expect LAAGA to be stable enough (API-wise) and be supported
by linux audio programs? It's the thing I've waited the most in Linux
related development, especially for the syncing capabilities it offers.

Btw, if you haven't seen the article "Audio Latency Measurements of
Desktop Operating Systems", I recommend checking the PDF out:

http://gigue.peabody.jhu.edu/~mdboom/latency-icmc2001.pdf

-a