Re: [linux-audio-dev] ardour / ypmfpci

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ardour / ypmfpci
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 01:58:06 EET

>has any one got this card to work with ardour ?
>I've seen a few postings related, but it's still
>not clear to if there are settings that will work
>or if the card is just not supported ...
>
>yes I know where to change the fragment count, but
>the values I tried didn't change much of the situation.

the card is deeply problematic. it cannot be configured like any other
card, since it cannot have an integral number of interrupts per buffer
traversal. you won't be able to get this to work with ardour without
changing the code, but i will be happy to merge such changes back into
the main code base.

--p