Re: [linux-audio-dev] Creamware Pulsar

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Creamware Pulsar
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 13:07:51 EET

Hi,
smcmaugh_AT_techst02.technion.ac.il wrote:

> i have found in one of the archives some encouraging info about
> linux && pulsar, so just to make sure i've mailed info_AT_creamware_DOT_com
> the answer was clean and simple:
> "pulsar and linex will not happen"
>
> where was the previous positive info coming from ?
> imagination ?

I don't know, but my own experiences with a Cremaware PowerSampler board
were just the same - I asked both via E-mail and personally at the
german Musikmesse last year, but they wouldn't give out any specs or
SDKs. So there, good-bye, Creamware. Better luck next life.

Frank

PS: I have an almost unused PowerSampler for sale (I won it, didn't buy
it). Anyone? I'll make a good price :-)