[linux-audio-dev] greetings

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] greetings
From: jaromil (jaromil_AT_dyne.org)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 14:48:50 EET

re all!

i've been summoned by Chris and others here kindly considering the
audio free software i'm developing: MuSE http://muse.dyne.org.

i'm also developing a CD bootable linux distribution oriented to be an
out-of-the-box multimedia product at http://dynebolic.dyne.org

i'm following this great list since a little while now and i must say
i got allready some significative knowledge out of it (the preemptive
patch collection from Jussi Laakko astonished me as i saw it with my
FreeJ video software running on it!!); i must state i'm not as good as
many of you are in audio processing, i have some skills in OO
programming and a little of assembler tricks while my main experience
comes from the demoscene oriented video coding.

i'll be pleased to stay here and help contributing to discussions as i
can, but mosly right now i feel like just asking suggestions feeling
pretty ignorant about audio DSP ;)

greetings to the list

--
jaromil  ][   http://dyne.org   ][  GnuPG _key__id_
EDEE F1B9 DC92 76C0 6D46  D77A 58B0 82D6 (5B6E 6D97)