Re: [Alsa-devel] Re: [linux-audio-dev] alsa/usb

Subject: Re: [Alsa-devel] Re: [linux-audio-dev] alsa/usb
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 10:42:27 EET

Paul Barton-Davis hat gesagt: // Paul Barton-Davis wrote:

> yes, i think you will be quite free to do so. they won't work with
> ALSA API software, but thats OK for now.

What would that mean for aconnect? Could I (a)connect a
USB-midi-keyboard like the M-Audio Oxygen 8 with USB-midi to my SBLive
hardware synth. With normal midi keyboards I need to do a "aconnect 72:0
73:0" to play the synth. But can I do this with an OSS-like USB device?

bye,

--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______