Re: [linux-audio-dev] Soundcards: USB, Firewire, PCI, PCMCIA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Soundcards: USB, Firewire, PCI, PCMCIA
From: Tony Lambley (tonyl_AT_vextech.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 08:10:58 EET

I can back up point 3. The Darla would freeze a perfectly stable machine on
a very regular basis. It and the asus p2ls wouldn't play together (the card
was moved to different slots too). Yet a p2b would be okay. Both mobo and
card were replaced and the problems continued. The eventual solution was to
replace the card with another manufacturers. The problems went away
immediately.

---