Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!
From: Phil Kerr (phil_AT_plus24.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 23:43:55 EET

Paul, you are the bringer of good news! This is, indeed, a *very* Good
Thing!

Stanton are well respected in the DJ market, and for them to offer a
Linux version (and BeOS) *FIRST* show's that our hard work in the Linux
Audio Dev. area is starting to show really great rewards! Linux is
becoming such a hot area for audio/MIDI dev. with a whole host of very
cool, very usable, very extensible projects being worked on.

There are already some good DJ/Mixing apps out there, this is a great
addition.

As Paul suggests, email big thanks to them, or better say thank you with
your wallet! Remember Id Software with their Linux ports, they were
well received by the community but sales were poor. My DJ friends
already have email about this ;)

The only fly in the ointment is their site is unreadable with my
old(ish) Netscape.

-P