Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 22:40:56 EET

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:39:31 -0500 (EST)
Taybin Rutkin <trutkin_AT_physics.clarku.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Paul Davis wrote:
>
> > Initially, Final Scratch will only be available for
> > Linux and BeOS operating systems running on an
> > Intel compatible CPU. A Mac version is planned.
>
> I can't imagine anyone releasing anything for BeOS anymore.

I had heard of Final Scratch before. From what I heard they
developed for BeOS first and must have done the Linux port
when it looked like BeOS was dying.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is
 to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies
 and the other is to make it so complicated that there are no
 obvious deficiencies."  --  C A R Hoare