Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!
From: jaromil (jaromil_AT_dyne.org)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 23:42:59 EET

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 01:23:34PM -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> >From the NAMM announcement of Stanton Magnetics Final Scratch:
>
> Initially, Final Scratch will only be available for
> Linux and BeOS operating systems running on an
> Intel compatible CPU. A Mac version is planned.

nice,

i proposed them to consider using DyneBolic to make their software
available for a larger community of users, saving to their programmers
some bad time porting an app on windows (jeez, that's my idea of hell)

i also think would be great for them to release their code GPL...

--
jaromil  ][   http://dyne.org   ][  GnuPG _key__id_
EDEE F1B9 DC92 76C0 6D46  D77A 58B0 82D6 (5B6E 6D97)