Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 06:37:30 EET

>But Paul, now *you* (and Jaroslav and Abramo and...) should do the next
>step and go to RME and require funding (you get specs, don't you) for
>development of drivers for their labtop audio solutions ;)

its not much, but a Hammerfall DSP is worth about US$700. given that
they also sent me 1 Hammerfall and 1 Hammerfall Lite, i think this
constitutes "funding" in at least a minimalistic sense. they also gave
h/w to several other linux developers.

>RME might be the only useful hardware for this.

the web page indicated that you don't need any audio h/w for Final
Scratch.

--p