Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent_AT_ulyssis.org)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 22:54:42 EET

Hm, but as they will be using their own distro of Linux,
they _have_ to provide the sources (thank you GPL).
Of course not for their application,
but that who prevents you from copying the binary and using it
on another system ?

The fact that they are using Linux is just great by itself.
If I have to buy this laptop, oh well, guess
I'll be living of water and bread for a few months then.
I know some pretty cool things I can do with a spare laptop anyway.

Not that I have the money though :/

But I mailed the folks at Stanton and they were saying
it would be available at around 500$ worldwide in May.
Guess that doesn't include the laptop.
If it does, I'll order more than one ;)

best regards
vini