Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 20:01:44 EET

I read:
> So where did you get the LPs with the sawtooth wave ?

dubplates via http://www.centraldubs.com/ (I'm in .at they're
in .ch)

> Do you have some kind of web page on your setup & software that you use ?

Since it looks like there is some demand I wil try to clean up the
mess and write a little readme ASAP

> I'm very interested in trying out this stuff.
> Got spare parts lying about unnused ...
> (needles / LP players / computers / soundcards / dead mice)
> I already envisioned trying out TerminatorX.
> Do you have any experience with that ?

no since it involves changing the recordplayers hardware and I use
it to dj at places were the owners would frown upon someone taking
apart their 1210s my setup just works by replugging a few things.
I can also use only one turntable and the other can still be used
for vinyl recordings.

cheers,

chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)