[linux-audio-dev] Going mono to stereo in LADSPA?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Going mono to stereo in LADSPA?
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 13:28:17 EET

Hi list,

this might be a dumb question, but I didn't find a quick answer myself -
is there a simple way/plugin in LADSPA to go from a mono source to
stereo out? Just a simple "splitter" which sends the same signal to both
left and right?

While I did find the "Mixer (Stereo to Mono)" plugin in the cmt package,
there was no opposite version of it, though that seems like a good thing
to have.

If it really doesn't exist - Steve, don't you think this could be a nice
little 5-minute hack for you? ;-)

Thanks,
Frank